Friday 21 June 2013

Pretty in Pink Makeup. High-Street Edition

Pretty in Pink

The summer is finally here!! Ditch the dull nudes and browns and lighten up your makeup look. Go on....


I adore pinks, especially with having green eyes because pink really makes my eyes pop, but pink can work for any eye or hair colour, you just have to chose the right shade of pink for you!

I opt for soft subtle cool toned pinks because I have green eyes and red hair (not naturally red, but still red nonetheless)

Brunettes with brown eyes look stunning with a warm toned 'barbie' pink. 

Blondes with blue eyes suit candy pinks

Here's the most recent pink makeup  products I've bought for summer 2013.

  • MUA blush in Bubblegum
  • Wet n wild 'megaglo' illuminator in Catwalk Pink
  • Sleek 'lashout' mascara in Black
  • NYC lipstick in 'Modern Love'
  • ELF cream eyeliner in Black
  • MUA 'Undressed' eye shadow palette 


And here's how I wear this look....





I hope this inspires you to ditch the dull browns and nudes and try something summery whilst you have the chance, afterall - pink really does make the boys wink ;)


Take care and see you in my next blog, love & hugsHelen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment