Tuesday 25 March 2014

New Clinique cheek pop blushers



Cliniques newest line of blushers are my must have product for spring and summer 2014! 

From their sleek packaging to their daisy imprint they made my heart skit a beat when I spotted them! So Chique and pretty! 

I chose to review shade 002 Peach Pop because coral is my go to spring & summer shade when it comes to blushers and lipsticks. 



The product has high pigmentation so a little goes a long way, it has a satin finish which adds a healthy sheen to the cheeks without being shimmery or glittery, it doesn't look powdery and it stays on all day! 



The blush comes in several shades but I honestly cannot recommend this peach shade enough for spring and summer 2014, it is bang on trend. 

I haven't worn any of my other blushes all week since I've had this in my possession, it's safe to say I'm obsessed. 



It is fragrance free and allergy tested so it will work in in perfect harmony with your skin, and best of all it us £16.50 which is very reasonable! 

Get your hands on this blush at Tyrers of St Helens! Also available at other Clinique counters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment