Sunday 23 March 2014

Removing your makeup could save lives!




The recent explosion of no makeup selfies across social networking sites isn't just a trend, it's a revolution! 

I've seen many of my friends makeup free for the first time EVER! 

People might say we look amazing, but being honest most of us just don't feel comfortable without our makeup, so no matter how many comments we receive saying;

"You don't need makeup" 
"You're beautiful"
"Stunning"
"Gorgeous"

We still don't really believe it! 

For me makeup is as essential as clothing, I feel so much more confident when wearing it! 
I feel literally naked without it. However for such an important cause how could I say NO to baring my face? That would just be vein!

So I urge you, no natter how 'ugly' you think you look without your makeup to get it off and get involved! 

The truth is your makeup enhances your looks, but it doesn't change them. You are beautiful with or without makeup! 

No makeup selfies' raised a whopping £2 million for cancer research uk in just 48 hours! So get your makeup remover wipes out, get it off and snap a picture. It could save lives!! 

Text BEAT to 70099 to donate £3 to cancer research uk! 

Stay beautiful, 
Love Helen 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment