Monday 18 November 2013

Bella Capelli Salon Review

My Afternoon at Bella Capelli




Today I visited Bella Capelli Salon in St Helens for the first time.  There has been a Salon on this site for some time but it has recently come under new management and been refurbished, so in true beauty blogger style - i HAD to go and check it out. 

Firstly, I LOVE the name Bella Capelli which translates to Beautiful Hair! Genius. It just rolls off the tongue and is representative of what we go into a salon for! This salon offers much more than just a good hair cut though!

Upon entering the salon I arrived at a reception desk where I was greeted warmly by Stephanie, The salon owner. The first thing that struck me was the crisp clean modern decor and furniture which are both exquisite, and the art on the feature wall of a pair of beautifully made up eyes which i think is perfect for a beauty salon. 





I was taken over to the nail station where Suz, a nail technician spent some time going through my nail options with me. I was spoilt for choice there were so many beautiful colours and styles but I eventually settled on a beautiful red shellac. Then I was asked glitter or no glitter - I chose glitter obviously, who wouldn't right? 
Suz was very skilled at applying my Shellac with military precision whilst also chatting and having a good giggle. I felt very at ease and pampered. The end result was honestly the nicest my tatty talons have ever looked - I've had many manicures in my 30 years on this planet but none as good as this! Suz really did have her work cut out for her, my nails were a disgrace after months of DIY manicures (also known as neglect) and I was slightly ashamed to remove my nail polish and let her see them, but it was no sweat for her expertise and she had them looking ship shape in no time at all. 



Stephanie, the Salon owner is both a hairdresser and a nail technician and upon me asking about what else the salon had to offer she offered to show me around and show me some of her work so of course I accepted! Along the left wall there are hairdressing stations which are again modern and elegant, Stephanie offers all kinds of services for hair, from cuts and colours to the latest in hair extensions, trendy up doo's, bridal hair and treatments. Seeing her work proved to me she is the best in town and I know where I will be heading for my hair needs in future. 


Stephanie then offered to show me the beauty therapy room where they offer all other beauty treatments including waxing, facials, massage, makeup, lashes.... The room was beautifully decorated in bang on trend colours, relaxing lighting with candles and fluffy towels and blankets. Heaven on earth! I will be booking an appointment for some treatments and I can't wait!


I am really pleased that I went to Bella Capelli today, because not only did I get my nails done perfectly, but I also found a new salon which offers everything I need under one roof, but doesnt compromise on quality of service and lets face it - in this day and age who has time to be going to one place for hair, another for nails and another for waxing and facials? 

So from now on - I'm a Bella Capelli girl - and I hope you will be too!


For appointments contact:

Stephanie Meredith
Bella Capelli Salon 
44 Vincent Street
St Helens 
WA10 1LE

01744 322812










No comments:

Post a Comment