Monday 18 November 2013

I Got Nail'd By Suz - Nails Review



I Got Nailed by Suz!



I went to get my nails done today by "Get Nail'd By Suz"  (Suzana Salvador) at Bella Capelli Salon in St Helens, Merseyside.  

This was my first appointment with Suz who is a nail technician, She has recently moved to Merseyside from Chelsea in London and I thoroughly enjoyed having my nails done by her and the warm friendly conversation that made me feel very welcome and at ease in the salon. She has a beautiful workstation within the salon where I felt comfortable and pampered.

She did my nails with Shellac in a gorgeous London Bus Red with Silver Glitter. Suz uses all of the best products and polishes and made my tatty talons look red carpet ready!

They look absolutely amazing, bang on trend for the festive season and I will certainly be going back again and again for my nails done. 



Suz also showed me a collection of samples of nail art she can do, anything from novelty festive nails for Christmas (which were too adorable for words! to stunning cutting edge high fashion designs) it didn't surprise me to learn that Suz has actually studied Fine Art at University, her talent is wonderful. 

If you live in the Merseyside area and are looking for a good nail technician who you can have a nice chat with whilst she works her magic then look no further! Go and get yourself Nail'd By Suz! 

Contact Suz for an appointment:

Suzana Salvador
Bella Capelli Salon
44 Vincent Street,
St Helens,
Merseyside
WA10 1 LE

Tel: 01744 322812
Mobile: 07817438030


No comments:

Post a Comment