Saturday 26 April 2014

Lancôme Advanced Genifique Serum


Lancôme Advanced Genifique is a highly concentrated serum that uses biotechnology to encourage restoration of the 10 signs of youthful skin. 

Advanced Genifique is packaged in a sleek black jar with a pipette that auto doses. 3 drops is all that is needed! It is a whitish coloured silky serum that feels like heaven to touch, it spreads with ease and is absorbed quickly leaving no oily or greasy residue.

All skincare at Lancôme is enhanced / accelerated by Genifique, so this is their go-to product! 

What does it do? 
Genifique uses bio ingredients to smooth fine lines and deep wrinkles, boosts radiance, clarifies and evens the skin tone, improves the skin's texture, elasticity, firmness and hydration.

Does it actually work though? 
My honest opinion is YES! It does. 
I may only be 30 years old but my skin is showing the first heartbreaking signs of ageing: fine lines, dullness, uneven skintone, sun damage and a soul destroying lack of elasticity! I have noticed a real difference with this product, it's definitely helping with firmness and less visible lines! Plus it feels like absolute heaven after a long day at work! I feel replenished and soothed. 


How do you use it?
I apply 3 drops of this with my fingertips  to freshly cleansed and toned skin (Lancôme Galateis Doucheur and Tonique Doucheur being my cleanser and toner of choice) I then apply Lancôme hydra zen yeux to the eyes, and Lancôme hydra zen neurocalm to the rest of the face. My entire skincare routine takes 5 minutes with Lancôme, and my skin has honestly never looked or felt better! 

94% of Lancôme customers would recommend this product to a friend! There IS a reason why!

Try it out for yourself and see the difference. 

Lancôme Advanced Genifique is available at Tyrers of St. Helens. 30ml is £59. 









No comments:

Post a Comment