Saturday 26 April 2014

Lancôme Douceuer Cleanser & Toner


Lancôme Skincare is simply incredible, it is luxurious, effective and innovative. All of lancome's products are patented so that they cannot be reproduced or imitated by other companies and you really understand why they've gone to the trouble to do that when you try it. They stand alone in terms of innovation! 

I am going to be reviewing Lancôme skincare in a series of blogs, today I am focusing on the very initial part, Cleansing and Toning. 

If you dont know why it is important to cleanse and tone the skin daily, here are just a few good reasons! 

1. It removes impurities.
2. It refines the skin.
3. It unblocks the pores.
4. It exfoliates, removes dead skin cells and and preps the skin. 

Needless to say that nobody's skin ever looks radiant without first being properly cleansed. That goes for makeup wearers too! Your makeup will look so much more flawless if you apply it to properly prepped skin. 

My Lancôme cleanser of choice is called:

GALATEIS DOUCHEUR



This gentle softening cleansing fluid is suitable for the face AND eyes! (No need for a seperate eye makeup remover!!)
 It is ideal for all skin types, contains papaya and pineapple extracts and helps to keep the skin supple! 

Ideal for taking off your makeup (even waterproof mascara, I've tried it and it did it with ease!) or just freshening up the skin after exposure to daily pollution, this product comes in a generous 200ml size. 

Apply with a cotton pad and wipe away the impurities, your skin will feel exceptionally clean! 

I LOVE this cleanser, I haven't had a single blemish since I've been using it, let alone a pimple! I guarantee your drugstore alternative won't even come close in terms of cleansing power, yet it is so gentle on my sensitive skin I have had no irritation whatsoever!
Some things just ARE worth the money, and a properly cleansed face is one of them! 

The Toner that goes alongside this is:

TONIQUE DOUCEUR


This blue coloured toner is both softening and hydrating but best of all it is alcohol free (so many toners aren't!) it is ideal for normal to combination skin. 

I find this toner fantastic, following up my cleanser with this my skin feels amazing, refined and luminous. A little goes a long way and this product will pick up any last lagging bits of grease or makeup the cleanser missed (and it doesn't miss much believe me!) 
It also rinses the cleanser off your face leaving your skin completely bare and ready to absorb your moisturiser. 

I recommend these products to ladies in their 20's to 40's with normal to combination skin. 

Both Galateis doucheur and tonique doucheur are available at Tyrers of St. Helens RRP £22.50 each for 200ml. 

Go and see the lovely Bev on the Lancôme counter and tell her I sent you! She's a world of knowledge. You won't be disappointed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment