Sunday 20 April 2014

NEW Clinique CC cream review





This month Clinique launched their new Moisture surge CC cream, a colour correcting product that evens out skin tone, replenishes moisture levels and offers an easier to wear, fuss free alternative to foundation. 

CC and BB creams are perfect, especially those who feel anxious over applying a foundation because you apply this the same way you apply a moisturising cream. No blending with a sponge or painting it on with a brush! simply rub in with the hands and go! 

The product comes in 9 shades from very light to dark, and is fragrance and oil free. 

I decided to apply this product like a moisturiser, using no sponge or brush, I just worked it in with my fingertips. A little goes a really long way and the coverage is very high! 



Upon closer inspection my skin looked amazing! Radiant, illuminated, youthful and dewy. It looked naturally flawless, my skintone looked even and my imperfections were covered. Unbelievable results and I was beyond shocked. It is literally a magic potion!  

I applied the rest of my makeup as normal and here is my finished look: 


This product is perfect for summertime, as not only does it feel lightweight on the skin, it looks radiant and natural, which is the look that is bang on trend for summer 2014! 

It also contains an SPF 30 which is ideal for protecting your face from sun damage on summer days. 

You may not think you could pull off the natural dewy look that is high fashion this season, but I promise you, with this product you can and you will instantly take years off!

For those of you like myself, who like a full coverage foundation and think you would feel 'naked' or 'bare' with this product I urge you to try it, you will be astounded. 

I'd recommend this to ladies with any skin type and of any age, especially those like myself who feel they have an uneven skintone or dull undertones to the skin. 



Update your look this season: 
Apply this cc cream as your base, accent it with a blush like Clinique cheek pops in Peach Pop, some black kohl eyeliner, black lash lengthening mascara like Lancôme hypnose and a coral lipgloss. You will look fresh faced, youthful and summer ready in a flash! 


Clinique moisture surge cc cream is £28 and available at Tyrers of St. Helens. 




No comments:

Post a Comment